About Amazon US
Amazon US is undoubtedly one of the most successful businesses of the last 25 years off so. Indeed amazon.com is one of the most lucrative companies based in the United States and has branches and operations across the globe. Amazon US offers a wide range of real and virtual products and services that are brought by millions of people every single day. This company sells hundreds of thousands of not millions of products, and often these can be shipped for same day delivery.
Each item description should provide customers with details of price, shipping options and whether or not the product can be returned.
The benefits of buying from Amazon
There are various benefits to buying goods and services from Amazon for residents of the United States. Such benefits and good things include:
- A massive selection of goods and services that can be purchased online
- High quality goods and services, many of, which are difficult or impossible to purchase from any other site or in store
- Same day delivery available with Prime membership, as well as click & collect or kerbside pick up options
- Other services such as Prime Video, Amazon music and Kindle books and self publishing
- Goods can be brought directly from Amazon or from individual companies or sellers known as Amazon affiliates
- Contactless payment and pick up options during COVID19 pandemic
How to contact Amazon
- Under normal circumstances, Amazon can be contacted in a number of different ways, though waiting times for a response from their customer service teams have increased as a consequence of the COVID19 pandemic. More of their customer service team members are working from home, meaning that their telephone services are considerably reduced.
- Generally, Amazon can be contacted by phone, email or via the Contact Us option on the website or the app. These options can be reached through each customer's account homepage.
- Whenever a customer contacts Amazon they will need to have an account number and an up to date cell phone number.
- The number for US residents to ring is 1 - 888 - 280 - 4331.
- Besides phoning customers can also contact the customer service team through the chat and Contact Us options. The company can also be contacted via social media.
- Before contacting Amazon check out the Help Us to Help You page as this has solutions to common issues or problems.
Amazon's Returns Policy
- Amazon has various options for its returns policy, and these may differ depending on whether items are sold directly by Amazon or by an affiliate. Each product description should state if the item can be returned, whether returns are free if the customer has to pay for shipping.
- When ordering larger items it is best to check if these have been damaged in transit, and to ask the courier to send it back to Amazon if damaged or faulty. This would mean the customer would not have to pay for return shipping.
- Item descriptions will state if the product can be returned within 30 days, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. Sometimes items may not be returnable for hygiene or safety reasons, which are mentioned in the description.
As an Amazon Affiliate we earn commission from the purchases made through DealsHeaven.online on amazon.com.